Indiba Cellulite Treatments are a non-invasive technique for reducing the appearance of cellulite and topical fat collection. We are proud to be the only clinic in Scotland with the Indiba machine, and we are now offering the treatment at La Belle Forme clinic in Glasgow.
Indiba Treatments are ideal for:
- Pre- and post-Vaser liposuction
- Cellulite treatment
- Slimming down topical fat deposits to resculpt the figure
- Altering menopause hormonal changes that thicken the waist, back and tummy
- Weight loss pre- and post-treatment to keep skin firm and elastic
- After childbirth to regain the natural figure
- Total anti-cellulite treatment.
For a free mini treatment please come to one of our open evenings and try the treatment for yourself with our beauty therapist. Please call us and check before hand, though, to make sure we have everything set up and ready for your free treatment.
Indiba treatments can be used for the face for improving fine lines and wrinkles, and can be used for the body for anti-cellulite treatments, or cellulite reduction, body toning and slimming.
What is cellulite?
How does INDIBA® work?
INDIBA® uses radiofrequency energy in two modes – Capacitive and Resistive Mode. The Capacitive Electrode (CET) stimulates energy points, which is a unique and important step to promote lymphatic drainage, critical in treating cellulite. The Resistive Electrode (RET) is able to penetrate and increase the internal temperature deep inside which acts effectively on cellulite and stored fats.