What is a Nose Job?
As a prospective patient you probably came to this page to find out what a nose job or rhinoplasty entails.
A La Belle Forme we have two options; surgical and non-surgical.
Surgical Nose Job
Non-surgical Nose Job
This option is sometime preferred by La Belle Forme patients – we have produced excellent results using this treatment.
The non-surgical Rhinoplasty is usually carried out when the following circumstances apply:
- You only have a minor deformity
- After consultation the surgeon decides that surgery is contraindicated – is a specific situation in which surgery should not be used because it may be harmful to you.
- You may have already undergone nose surgery and the result was poor.
- A surgical Rhinoplasty is not in your budget.
- You would like to try out how a new nose would look!
Our Doctors and Nurses have undergone extensive training in Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty. It has added advantage over surgery because it is:
- Very subtle
- Less traumatic than surgery
- No downtime – you really can do this in your lunch hour!