One of the main benefits of Permalip is that it inherently combats the major limitations of temporary lip enhancement. However, despite its permanency, a huge comfort about the Permalip procedure is that it is entirely reversible. The smooth exterior of the Permalip implant means that it is easily removed, so the procedure can be reversed or altered to achieve smaller or larger enhancement should you choose to do so.
Permalip is available in our Glasgow and Sevenoaks clinic exclusively through Mr Shoaib, the only plastic surgeon in Scotland who offers Permalip. We offer Permalip at the price of £2295 for two Permalip implants and the initial consultation fee.
At La Belle Forme we only use the highest quality products. With the extensive research behind the revolutionary Permalip implants and our own expertise, we have the skillset to offer you the most long-lasting and effective results, naturally enhancing your facial structure and restoring your confidence. If you wish to spread the cost of your treatment, ask your practitioner about starting a payment plan that allows you to regularly save with us.
Benefits of Permalip Implants include:
- Permanently enhanced lip shape
- Restoration of youthful plumpness to lips
- Permalip may be more cost effective than temporary lip fillers in the long run
- Predictable results as you can choose the size of your Permalip implant
- Natural anti-ageing results, as Permalip implants restore vitality to your facial features