He offers a broad range of cosmetic surgery for patients seeking to restore or reshape their appearance.
Whilst at Canniesburn he completed a two-year head and neck surgery fellowship from 2004 to 2006 including taking time to complete a post graduate MD research degree. He has published his MD thesis and several high-quality research papers. In 2007 he started on a Pan-Scotland Rotation in plastic surgery and spent time in Dundee where in 2009 he became the most junior trainee to pass the Plastic Surgery exit exam and obtain his FRCS Plast qualification.
In 2010 he moved back to Canniesburn in Glasgow and following this he undertook several periods of fellowship training to fine tune his skills in breast surgery both in Glasgow and Belgium and in a highly sought-after Training Interface Group fellowship in skin surgery in Norwich. He has also completed a BTEC in the use of cosmetic lasers and light therapy.
In the last 5 years Mr Clark has built a significant private practice at several location across the central belt and currently offers consultations and surgical procedures at locations in Glasgow and also at a private hospital in Stirling.
Mr Clark’s clinics are very popular with patients from Fife, Perth, Falkirk, Cumbernauld and Linlithgow all of which are within a 45-minute travel distance.
Mr Clark offers a broad range of procedures which are listed below:
- Breast Surgery – Augmentation/Enlargement, Reduction, Uplift/Mastopexy
- Body Contouring – Liposuction, Abdominoplasty, Arm & Thigh Lift
- Skin Lesion Surgery – Mole / Skin Tag removal from the face and body including skin cancers
- Male Breast Surgery – Also known as Gynaecomastia
- Eye Surgery – Eye bag removal / upper & lower blepharoplasty
- Mr Clark also offers other services such ear corrections , earlobe repairs, brow lifts.
Please contact our clinic if you have any enquiries about the service Mr Clark or any of our Surgeons offer or if you have a condition or are looking for a treatment which is not published on our website.