Ultherapy uses safe, time-tested ultrasound energy to lift and tighten the skin naturally, without surgery or time off your normal activities
What is Ultherapy?
It’s a clinically proven non-invasive alternative for those not ready for surgery and can even be an option for patients who wish to extend the effects of cosmetic surgery.
The procedure is very popular with clients at La Belle Forme in Sevenoaks. You can book now to find out more. Some patients see an initial effect right after their treatment, but the real results appear over 2−3 months as new collagen works to lift and tighten skin on the neck, chin and brow as well as smooth skin on the chest.
- Ultherapy® is the only non-invasive procedure that is FDA-cleared to lift skin on the neck, under the chin and on the eyebrow.
- Ultherapy® now also FDA-cleared to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the décolletage.
- Ultherapy® can help you achieve a fresher, more youthful look from your brow to your chest.
- Ultherapy® harnesses the power of ultrasound to transform the brow, chin, neck and chest. Ultrasound, of course, has been used safely throughout the medical field for more than 50 years.
- Ultherapy® has been established as safe and effective in clinical studies and in more than 350,000 treatments worldwide.
What to expect
The award winning, Ultherapy® procedure stimulates collagen production by delivering focused ultrasound energy all the way to the skin’s foundational layer. This is an area typically addressed in cosmetic surgery, however, our treatment allows you to get similar results without cutting or disrupting the surface of the skin.
At La Belle Forme we are always looking for proven and effective new treatment methods to give you the treatment results you deserve. As a result, we are very pleased to be able to offer you Ultherapy® treatments in our Sevenoaks, Kent & Brentwood, Essex Clinic
With Ultherapy, there should be no downtime. After your procedure, you can resume your normal activities immediately, without having to follow any special post-treatment measures
The skin might appear flushed at first, but the redness should disappear within a few hours. Some people experience slight swelling, tingling or tenderness to the touch, but these are temporary. Less common effects may include temporary bruising or numbness on small areas of skin
You may notice immediate changes, however, most results appear over 2−3 months as new collagen works to lift and tighten skin on the neck, chin and brow as well as smooth skin on the chest.
How long your procedure will take depends on the area being treated. A face and neck procedure typically takes 60-90 minutes, while a chest treatment takes approximately 30 minutes. You should check your individual profile with your therapist.
My double chin was definitely shrinking and the skin around my jawline looked a little tighter.Melanie Harvey Daily Record Reporter
Six months later and it is a more youthful face I see looking back.