La Belle Forme Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We never sell personal data and we carry out all processing operations in strict compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (specifically but not limited to Article 6(1)(b) to (f) and Article 28.
We provide features that allow users of our website, www.labelleforme.co.uk, to have control over the privacy of personal data captured by our service. In using our website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how La Belle Forme Limited will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is La Belle Forme Limited, a limited company incorporated under the Companies Act with Company Registration No.SC419044 and having its registered office address at 154 Clyde Street, Glasgow G1 4Ex
Information we may collect from you
La Belle Forme Limited may collect and process the following data about you:
- your contact details including your name, address, email address and/or telephone number;
- information that you provide by filling in forms on this website or any other website operated by La Belle Forme Limited (our site(s)). This includes information provided at the time of submitting an enquiry through our site(s). We may also ask you for information, and when you report a problem with our site(s);
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. In particular, if you contact us to discuss seeking our advice and/or services, we will keep a record of the advice/service that you require, the circumstances giving rise to your call, your contact details and a record of your enquiry;
- if you sign up to receive our newsletter, your preferences and any other information provided by you in the course of making such request;
- if you download documents from our site(s), details of the documents that you have downloaded;
- details of transactions you carry out through our site(s); and
- details of your visits to our site(s) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
How La Belle Forme Limited store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted via SSL certification. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although La Belle Forme Limited will do its best to protect your personal data, it cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site(s); any transmission is at your own risk. Once La Belle Forme Limited has received your information, it will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
La Belle Forme Limited uses information held about you in the following ways:
- to contact you to discuss the advice and/or services that you may require;
- to provide you with relevant information about our activities or services we offer
- to ensure that content from our site(s) is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- to notify you about changes to our site(s) or the services that we offer
- To gain a better understanding of our customers’ needs by combining the information you provide to us with information available from external sources
- Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for social media and messaging services like Facebook, WhatsApp or Twitter, you might give us permission to access information from those accounts or service
Disclosure of your information
La Belle Forme Limited may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if La Belle Forme Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
- We do not sell or share personal details with third parties for the purposes of marketing. But, if we run an event in partnership with another named organisation your details may need to be shared. We will be very clear about what will happen to your data when you register.
You have the right to ask La Belle Forme Limited not to process your personal data for marketing purposes at any time. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting La Belle Forme Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site(s) may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee determined by Law to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
A cookie is a small data file that certain web sites write to your hard drive when you visit them. The only personal information a cookie can obtain is information a user supplies him or herself. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies, however, enhance our web site performance in several ways, including providing a secure way for us to verify your identity during your visit to our web site and personalising your experience on our site, making it more convenient for you. This web site uses the following cookie types so that we can serve you better.
Functionality or strictly necessary cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) to provide an enhanced, more personal experience. For instance, remembering a choice such as not to be asked again to fill in a questionnaire or user poll, or fulfilling a request by the user such as submitting a comment. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. This site uses:
– PHPSESSID: This cookie is automatically created via PHP when a session is in use on the site.
– ASP.NET_SessionId – This is a session cookie and allows for the maintenance of the online journey.
– SecureToken – a session cookie used for the secure maintenance of a signed-in customer.
These cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works. Any data collected is limited to the website operator’s use only, for managing the performance and design of the site. These cookies can be third-party cookies but the information must be for the exclusive use of the publisher of the website visited. This site uses:
Google’s cookies for analytics and for conversion tracking. As follows:
This cookie is typically written to the browser upon the first visit to our site from that web browser. If the cookie has been deleted by the browser operator, and the browser subsequently visits your site, a new __utma cookie is written with a different unique ID. This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our site and it is updated with each page view. Additionally, this cookie is provided with a unique ID that Google Analytics uses to ensure both the validity and accessibility of the cookie as an extra security measure. This cookie expires 2 years from set/update.
This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session on our site. When a user views a page on our site, the Google Analytics code attempts to update this cookie. If it does not find the cookie, a new one is written and a new session is established. Each time a user visits a different page on our site, this cookie is updated to expire in 30 minutes, thus continuing a single session for as long as user activity continues within 30-minute intervals. This cookie expires when a user pauses on a page on our site for longer than 30 minutes.
- Google Conversion tracking
The conversion tracking cookie is set on your browser only when you click an ad delivered by Google where the advertiser has opted into conversion tracking. These cookies expire within 30 days and do not contain information that can identify you personally. If this cookie has not yet expired when you visit certain pages of the advertiser’s website, Google and the advertiser will be able to tell that you clicked the ad and proceeded to that page. Each advertiser gets a different cookie, so no cookie can be tracked across advertiser websites. If you want to disable conversion tracking cookies, you can set your browser to block cookies from the googleadservices.com domain.
- DoubleClick tracking
We may, from time to time, use the Google DoubleClick cookie to allow us to implement Google Display Network impression reporting which reports display advertisement impressions, other uses of ad services and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services which are related to visits to www.homelessworldcup.org.
We also have implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest reporting which reports 3rd-party audience data (such as anonymised age, gender and interests) within Google Analytics. You can manage how Google manages this information and “opt-out” from data collection at Google Ads Preferences Manager.
Why do we need to use these cookies?
We use the information we obtain from our cookies for the following:
- Website usage and analytics
- To track your journey from page to page to enable the booking and payment process to function
- Tracking transactions to measure the effectiveness of search and marketing campaigns
Other third-party cookies and Targeting cookies
A cookie is classed as being first-party if it is set by the site being visited. However, a third-party cookie is issued by a different server to that of the domain being visited. It could be used to trigger a banner advert based on the visitor’s viewing habits or for analytical purposes. For example, when visiting a page with content embedded from YouTube, Google or Facebook. These service providers may set their own cookies on your web browser. Such anonymous cookies may be set by that third party to track the success of their application or to customise their application to you.
Targeting cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They collect information about your browsing habits and are linked to services provided by third parties, such as ‘like’ and ‘share’ buttons and advertisements. We may use targeting cookies to send third-party partners of La Belle Forme Limited information on your visit so that they can make our advertising more relevant to you when you visit their websites. An example of such a third party partner would be Facebook. Online Targeted Advertising does not result in more ads, rather the ads you see will be more relevant to you.
Blocking and deleting cookies
Most browsers are defaulted to accept and maintain cookies and you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it or not. Please consult the support documentation for your web browser, which can be found online, for more information.